A gorgeously happy watercolour notebook for summer adventures. This is the perfect little book for upping your journal habit and inspiring new work.
This design incorporates Cornish spring flowers such as stitch wort and sea bladder campion into a delightful retro pattern.
Each sketchbook is a one of a kind item with the pattern designed and sewn together by me.
- cold press 300 gsm watercolour paper
- 40 pages
- Textured, natural white and acid free
- Size is a handy 6”x4” for taking on your travels.
- hand-bound using a traditional Coptic stitch
- sturdy waxed thread
- lies flat for ease of painting.